Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching and with it thoughts of love, romance, and if you haven’t yet already, finding that special someone! Many single people hope to find their soulmate on February 14th and some of them will meet ‘the one’ on the most romantic day of the year. However, for the majority of us the search continues on.
When you think of a soulmate, you’re probably think of someone who is perfect in every single way. Many of us assume them to be flawless and yet the reality is that a soulmate is someone who completes us mentally, spiritually, and emotionally. When you are able to connect with a person who challenges and pushes you to be a better version of yourself, then you’ve likely met your soulmate. Here is when you know:
1. You’ve Been Having Romantic DreamsHappy couples who met after working with the Law of Attraction often note that they began to have vividly romantic dreams shortly before they first met. Some people even report recognizing their true love in person after seeing them in a dream!
However, it’s more common to not remember lots of specific details and to rather just wake up flooded with a wonderful sense of happiness and contentment. If you carry this feeling through you without the day, you’ll also be helping to focus your energy on attracting that experience in waking life.
2. You’ve Worked On YourselfYou’ll only be ready to receive the love of your life once you’ve dedicated some serious time and energy to personal development. Many people are attracted to the idea of romance because they yearn for someone else to fix their insecurities and heal their wounds.
However, that’s a task you have to undertake yourself—and your perfect match will be doing the same in the weeks or months before you meet.
When that work is complete, you’ll really know yourself, feel comfortable in your own skin, and be ready to engage in the exhilarating process of lifelong growth with another person.
3. You Know Your Life’s PurposeIf you’ve recently discovered your life’s purpose, the love of your life may well be just around the corner. We tend to feel hollow, uninspired and melancholy when we don’t have a passion or purpose, and so we attract partners and dynamics that mirror this low level of satisfaction.
Once you’ve uncovered the unique gift (or gifts) that will make you flourish when you share it with the world, you’ll be vibrating on just the right frequency to attract a committed, joyful relationship as well.
4. Love Seems To Be EverywhereWhen you’re surrounded by reminders of romance, this is a sign that your vibration is “in tune” with love. As such, it’s often something you’ll notice shortly before you encounter the partner you’ve been waiting to meet.You may spot adoring couples on public transport, overhear conversations about happy relationships, notice loads of commercials for romantic movies, or continually hear the songs that you most strongly associate with love.
5. You Know What You WantBeing ready to meet your soulmate involves having a particular type of conception of what you’re looking for—one that’s specific enough that it’s easy to imagine the kind of relationship you’d like, yet one that’s not so specific that you close yourself off to surprising opportunities.
So, if you’ve accepted that you can’t expect someone to fit an exact blueprint (right down to height, accent and career) and yet know exactly what core values you want to share, there’s a good chance you’ll be meeting the love of your life soon.
6. Your Energy Levels Are HighDo you feel like you have more loving energy than ever? If the answer is ‘yes’, this is just the sort of time when you can expect to meet the love of your life. When you’re with your ideal partner, you’ll need consistent and high levels of positive energy to devote to nurturing the relationship, and the Universe picks up on when you’re able to give this.
If you’re not quite there yet, consider whether you’re currently engaging in toxic or draining relationships that are leaving you depleted—get rid of those, and you’ll be priming your life for the arrival of your soulmate.
7. You’ve Put Your Trust In The UniverseSo many Law of Attraction success stories stress the importance of releasing your goal. If you can’t find it in yourself to trust the universe and make peace with the fact that you’ll never know exactly when your true love will appear, your anxious mindset will block your ability to manifest.
If you’ve been sharing love with the world and enjoying every day while feeling secure in the knowledge that your soul mate will arrive, that ideal partner is likely to walk into your life any moment.
What’s Holding You Back From Meeting The Love Of Your Life?